Around 250 years ago,there was a man called "Uthuppu Mathayi", who lived in Arakuzah Rathappillil home.
He had 2 sons. Elder son 'Iyppe' lived in Vazhakulam, then he moved to Kalloorkad.
Iyppe had 5 sons.They are :
1. Mathayi - Kalloorkad - Rathappillil Padinjare veettil
2. Varkey - Kalloorkad - Rathappillil Kizakke veettil - Family Tree
3. Iyppe - Kalloorkad - Rathappillil Puthanpurakkal
4. Chacko - Kalloorkad - Rathappillil Kudiyil
5. Rev.Fr.Yohannan Senior - (Founder of Kalloorkad church)
Younger son Varkey lived in Rathappillil Parent home,Arakuzah. He had also 5 sons.
1. Mathayi - Arakuzah - Rathappillil pangottu
2. Varkey - Arakuzah - Rathappillil Unnukal
3. Uthuppu - Arakuzah - Rathappillil (lived in parent home)
4. Outha - Arakuzah - Rathappillil Muttapalli
5. Ulahannan - Arakuzah - Rathappillil Kakkuzi
Note : Pangottu, Unnukal, Muttapalli, Kakkuzi, etc are the place names, who lived after the partition from parent home.